Radtec TDR and RDR systems support the full line of
ENIGMA series hardware and FROG/MURAN/COLIBRI software products.
For more complete information on these products and their capabilities, click on www.gamic.com
| ||The ENIGMA Signal Processor Hardware|
ENIGMA III is a combined digital IF receiver, transmitter controller and signal processor which replaces virtually all analog IF receiver components found in a traditional Doppler radar.
ENIGMA III SDP extends the well proven concept of ENIGMA digital IF receiver for Doppler radars by additional advanced processing for Magnetron, Klystron, TWT and Solid-State radars.
ENIGMA III is based on the most modern digital processing technology and the industry standard PC – LINUX platform.
| || |
|The FROG - MURAN real time data processing suite|
- FROG RDC - RT: Real time data display and radar control/BITE at radar site
- FROG RADAR CONTROL: Remote radar control/BITE of any radar in the network from any workstation
- FROG PROGEN: More than 40 product generation algorithms, product generation at radar or remote site
- FROG VIS - COLIBRI II: User friendly presentation of products including interactive tools like VXSECT (interactive cross section) showing data from any radar in the network
- MOSAIC: Radar composite resulting from all networked radars available -homogeneous or heterogeneous radar types.
- Meteorological satellite and ATC flight data compositing/merging.
- Other meteorological sensor fusion: Rain gauges, distrometer, cloud radars, sodar, lidar…